- The air condenser performs the same function as the water condenser, but it is used in the absence of water.
- Works by airflow to condense vapors from cooking or drying fish or meat products to help ensure odors are effectively reduced.
- Multiple fans – each powered by an energy-efficient electric motor – move ambient air around a set of tubes. The temperature difference condenses hot vapors, making it easier to remove non-condensable gases that cause undesirable odors – usually made up of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- These air-cooled condensers are also available in two-way configurations where the vapors condense in one direction, then perform cooling tasks while returning in the other direction. This provides maximum thermal efficiency
- Easy to remove cover plates on the fans for easy removal and cleaning.
- The tubes are made of stainless steel with aluminum cooling fins, body and legs are galvanized steel plates.