- Designed to crush all kinds of waste and bones from meat and poultry slaughterhouses, so that they can be used more effectively in the waste recycling process.
- It cuts animal bones, waste, skeletons and internal organs for the other stages of the process by cutting them effectively and homogeneously, and does not affect the efficiency of the equipment following them in the production process.
- Crushers are used to cut the input material into particles less than 30 mm in size.
- Made of carbon steel assembled by welding.
- The shaft is designed to bear the stresses of heavy-duty process.
- The cutters have been heat treated to protect against corrosion.
- Installed on a heavy-duty chassis.
The dimensions of the crusher vary according to the size required by the customer