- Dewatering Press are used only in poultry waste recycling plants.
Designed to mechanically reduce moisture content of wet feathers in poultry.
- Energy is saved because a large amount of water in the feathers is removed.
- The greater the pressure inside the Dewatering Press, the more water is drawn from the blades and the less moisture content in the pressurized product.
- The water removed from the feathers, seeps through the strainers and is trapped in a drain pan.
- stainless steel basin.
- Increased torque with the help of a gear reducer
- Easy to disassemble, clean and maintain